Pokemon Citrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the other League Finalists (Please dont flame in this topic)

+4
Samilator
Tigersaber
Baralai15
NeoZeke
8 posters

Go down

To the other League Finalists (Please dont flame in this topic) Empty To the other League Finalists (Please dont flame in this topic)

Post by NeoZeke Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:49 am

So anyways, Im in the League Finals, I dunno who else is... err, well, maybe I do (Saw one person in the Bionic Commando post by Fint)

Anyways, I wanted to wish the other League Finalists good luck. Lets give everyone else a show when the game comes back on, eh? Btw, lemme take a screenshot with all the finalists in a group when the tournament ends, so I can post it here.

So other than wishing people luck in the tournament, its time to get down to why I really created this post...

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN....

Who do you think will win the tournament in the end? (Poll to be added by moderator or by me (when I get a list of the finalists) soon)
NeoZeke
NeoZeke
Super
Super

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

To the other League Finalists (Please dont flame in this topic) Empty Re: To the other League Finalists (Please dont flame in this topic)

Post by Baralai15 Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Idk if Fint will keep the same finalists, maybe start a whole new tournament and i was a finalist as well.
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2008-09-24

http://myspace.com.irlbc

Back to top Go down

To the other League Finalists (Please dont flame in this topic) Empty Re: To the other League Finalists (Please dont flame in this topic)

Post by NeoZeke Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:10 pm

Grats... well... I think Fint mentioned something along the lines of finishing the tourny... Im not sure, Ill have to find his message again.

Fint wrote:Anyways quick update btw, I extended the league to finish and have a winner.

That was taken from the Bionic Commando post, Ive decided to start citing my quotes just in case...
NeoZeke
NeoZeke
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 pm

alright either way if he starts a new one or continues the old, it will still be awesome and fun Smile i just cant wait for the game to be up again, its been a while. Come on Fint lets finish these updates Wink
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigersaber Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:14 pm

I wish for a new Tourny! couse I wasn't at the first ( Couse my comp's "Technical Failure" -.- ) XD
Tigersaber
Tigersaber
Master
Master

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 pm

yea i was surprised i didnt see you there, i though i wud be watchin u battle but you werent Sad and i think we would be beter off to start a whole new one

Last edited by Baralai15 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoZeke Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:38 am

If he starts a new one, then I hope its within my time frame... currently, its a little past 5:30 PM here, and Im trying to find a full time job...

Man... I would kill for a klondike bar... I mean, to win the tournament o . o
NeoZeke
NeoZeke
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:34 am

haha i hope i win it as well, i wouldnt mind encounterin and maybe catching a legendary =) and yea last time there was a tournament, i got up at 6 Am for it
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigersaber Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:09 am

In my Time Frame, it was at 1:00 Pm Very Happy
Tigersaber
Tigersaber
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoZeke Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Yano what I just realized? If the winner has a chance to catch the legendary, and they dont have a PVP level of over 80... maybe we should help the winner then, in case they want to trade the legendary later on or something.

EDIT: I forgot to mention what to help with, I meant helping them get over 80 PVP points to get the Great/Ultra balls from the Pvp shop in Vermillion.
NeoZeke
NeoZeke
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigersaber Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:19 am

THANKS FOR BLOWING THAT WHATS IN THAT PVP SHOP!!!! ( Sad Now it's not so fun, when I reach PvP 80 Sad )
Anyway... Cool! XD
Tigersaber
Tigersaber
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoZeke Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:39 am

I think this topic is pretty much closeable, all I wanted to get across was:

1.) Good luck to other finalists if the tourney continues from where we left off

2.) Good luck to other competitors if the tourney starts anew

3.) We might have to help the winner, though that depends on if anyone is willing to sacrifice PVP points (Nobody will, but Im wondering if it will work with people with 0 PVP points, since Im assuming here that you cant go lower than 0)

Have a good day everyone.
NeoZeke
NeoZeke
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:51 am

NeoZeke wrote:Yano what I just realized? If the winner has a chance to catch the legendary, and they dont have a PVP level of over 80... maybe we should help the winner then, in case they want to trade the legendary later on or something.

EDIT: I forgot to mention what to help with, I meant helping them get over 80 PVP points to get the Great/Ultra balls from the Pvp shop in Vermillion.

DUUUUUDE your not suppose to tell people whats in the shop. Thats a big no-no and a huge spoiler. But in my opinion i wouldnt trade the legendary if i won Wink
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilator Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:08 am

There aren't any ultra/great balls in that shop, you can buy those in regular shops....

Or did it change? O.o
Samilator
Samilator
Master
Master

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenes Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:54 pm

The tourny will most likely be started over, to test the full out functions of it, rather than just the ending part of it. This will see if it can switch over to the functions it has towards the end of the tourny from the beginning and not just seeing in the finals work themselves. That will probably be tested by testers and the rest will be done in a normal fashion for the first official full tourny which will probably hold a prize that is not a legendary since it will be a test function, but that is my thoughts and beliefs. But since I break down and analyze stuff, I would figure this to be true.
Tenes
Tenes
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2008-12-21

http://www.trainertenes.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fint Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:40 pm

It will start over indeed.
Fint
Fint
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 683

https://pokemoncitrine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Thats good to hear =)
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:48 pm

I never entered the first tourney, wasn't ready.
But hopefully I'll be done with my team for the next tourney.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Master
Master

Number of posts : 765
Location : California, also known as the most wicked part of Earth...

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoZeke Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:01 am

TheDoctor wrote:I never entered the first tourney, wasn't ready.
But hopefully I'll be done with my team for the next tourney.

*Raises glass* Here's to hoping you and I face off in the first round : )
NeoZeke
NeoZeke
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 am

What do you mean by "*raises glasses*"?
The Doctor
The Doctor
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoZeke Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:52 pm

As in a toast... I was at a party the night I posted that, so I thought it'd be a nice little thing to add...
NeoZeke
NeoZeke
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:38 am

I think this topic has served its purpose?

Well anyways, I can't wait for the next tournament..
The Doctor
The Doctor
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:43 am

Yea it basically has and i wish you all good luck, now i wish i can remember my strategy i used... hmm
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:05 am

Once I get my team ready, Lapras will go back to UU tier, where it belongs Wink
The Doctor
The Doctor
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Edie27 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:22 am

Okay, topic Closed. Smile
Edie27
Edie27
Ultra
Ultra

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down