Pokemon Citrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranking of Players

+6
Sab
Baralai15
The Doctor
Macvaal
Tenes
ArthwrWolf
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ranking of Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Ranking of Players

Post by Macvaal Fri May 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Guys...

There's nothing about who's the best of this feature, it's just a record of how much matches you've played. It's just a thing wich shows you how much matches you've played, and perhaps won or lost.

The only thing it is able to show is the time you've been with the game, if you've played 1000 matches, that says you've played a PCO a long time.

By the way, this game is made for teams, not individual acts.

And if you still have doubts with it, you can also add a average level of pokémons you've fought(just count the average level of the trainer somebody is fighting and take the average of that). There is just no intention of showing off your power, in having this feature.

Macvaal
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Sat May 09, 2009 1:17 am

Zzero0 wrote:
Baralai15 wrote: Also maybe you can only get a maximum of 3 wins per person to lessen the amoutn of abuses of people killing back and forth
Bad idea,not so many people play this game, so you will never get some pvp lvl 80 or higher.

I dont mean for pvp Mad I mean as a suggestion for the table of the win/loss record.
woshotods wrote:No, Zero, you can't. How would it work? What would stop John over here from beating up on George over here. George being someone who started the game five minutes ago and has a level 6 squirtle. John, has 8 badges, and has 6 level 30 pokemon. he spends all day beating up the George's and thus has 100 wins, but not a single one of them was substantial. There is no way to really say...Who is better. Another example of this is.

Person A's six pokemon may beat Person B's, and Person B's beat person C's, but Person C's beat Person A's. So, who is the best out of those three?

Ahhh its like rock, papaers, scissors... or pokemon related... charizard, venusar, blastoise
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2008-09-24

http://myspace.com.irlbc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Sat May 09, 2009 4:34 am

For me, it's not to show off but to keep track of how many battles you have won and lost.
Considering Fint pretty much said no, shouldn't this be locked so it doesn't get out of hand?
The Doctor
The Doctor
Master
Master

Number of posts : 765
Location : California, also known as the most wicked part of Earth...

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Sat May 09, 2009 5:53 am

I dont think its gettin out of hand, but this is basically summed up so yes I would call for lock as well
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1004

http://myspace.com.irlbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenes Sat May 09, 2009 6:54 am

Aye, a lock could be handed down, this topic is answered, it has been given its final word.
Tenes
Tenes
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2008-12-21

http://www.trainertenes.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Edie27 Sat May 09, 2009 10:32 am

Before I lock it, Using the league of a way to rank yourself is better. Well
Topic Locked.