Pokemon Citrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My opinion about locking threads...

3 posters

Go down

My opinion about locking threads... Empty My opinion about locking threads...

Post by Baralai15 Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:00 am

Why the hell would you want to lock them? The forums are totally dead and you want to lock the only thing active? Christ we need something to do on here idc about being off topic it keeps hopes alive and activity left on the game.
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2008-09-24

http://myspace.com.irlbc

Back to top Go down

My opinion about locking threads... Empty Re: My opinion about locking threads...

Post by Tigersaber Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:25 am

Maybe using that new off-topic topic (lol)? We could speak about our experiences in other P'mon games, or the anime, or anything else!
This forum is the only one that keeps us together! Very Happy
Locking topics is like demolishing a city's only McDonald's! Very Happy
Tigersaber
Tigersaber
Master
Master

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

My opinion about locking threads... Empty Re: My opinion about locking threads...

Post by Tenes Sun May 08, 2011 6:20 am

Let me explain to you then Bara. The topic known as Off-Topic is the area you go to when things start to get just that, 'off topic'. Even if the forums are completely dead and things of that magnitude..the rules still apply. Regardless of what other people think, allow me to explain...I still talk to Marcel from time to time, I still hear from him, and as long as he exists in this world there is a chance of revival as soon as he so feels like continuing his project. The game remaining up is proof enough he still exists out there...That is why...If you want to respond to this, go to Off-Topic and talk there.
Tenes
Tenes
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2008-12-21

http://www.trainertenes.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum