Pokemon Citrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im hosting 24/7 no more lost saves!

4 posters

Go down

Im hosting 24/7 no more lost saves! Empty Im hosting 24/7 no more lost saves!

Post by smithlite86 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Ill be hosting 24/7 and I plan to host for a very long time.I don't know about you but Im tired of host coming and going and us losing all of our hard work.
If my server goes down I promise you it wont be down for long.
If you have any questions or need help with something or just wanna chat contact me by private message or email
Jit420@hotmail.com.
If you have any feedback or suggestions feel free to post here.
I hope to see you guys playing.
ty
,smithlite86

smithlite86
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Im hosting 24/7 no more lost saves! Empty Re: Im hosting 24/7 no more lost saves!

Post by boom boom Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:09 pm

oh FINNALY i been waitin for some1 who can host 24/7 i had an awesome account on vissers server but now its gone anywya as long as u stay up ill be fine i guess

boom boom
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Im hosting 24/7 no more lost saves! Empty Re: Im hosting 24/7 no more lost saves!

Post by smithlite86 Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Yea ill be up for a long time and i make daily backups of the saves so if i ever do go down for some reason ill give you your save just ask for it ,so nobody will lose anything.

By the way i just sent visser three an email im hopeful he will give me the old save files so you guys can start where you left off.
Ill tell you how it goes.

smithlite86
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Visser Three Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Due to Personal Reasons my server was shut off. My server is back on with old savefiles from before. Have fun Smile
Visser Three
Visser Three
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:47 am

my, my visser. you say your server is up but its always down. i think everyones done with yours
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2008-09-24

http://myspace.com.irlbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down