Pokemon Citrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened to Visser Three's Server?

5 posters

Go down

What Happened to Visser Three's Server? Empty What Happened to Visser Three's Server?

Post by Radioactive Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Some days ago, the Visser Three's server was on, but now, I don't see the server more, what happened?

Radioactive
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

What Happened to Visser Three's Server? Empty Re: What Happened to Visser Three's Server?

Post by Tenes Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:06 pm

I'd guess he hasn't put it back up or is having server issues...It's up to the host to keep their server up.
Tenes
Tenes
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2008-12-21

http://www.trainertenes.webs.com

Back to top Go down

What Happened to Visser Three's Server? Empty Re: What Happened to Visser Three's Server?

Post by Jit420 Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:23 pm

His server goes down for like a week once and a while im sure it will be back up soon.

Jit420
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcomkewl Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:47 am

In the meantime, i host mine almost 24/7,keep it maintained, if it ever goes down its back up within a hour or so.Why not join mine?
Volcomkewl
Volcomkewl
Ultra
Ultra

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Volcomkewl wrote:In the meantime, i host mine almost 24/7,keep it maintained, if it ever goes down its back up within a hour or so.Why not join mine?

Lol, you know, I must restart my save in your game, and I don't want beat the gym leaders and get all medals again X.X

Radioactive
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcomkewl Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:09 am

Radioactive wrote:
Volcomkewl wrote:In the meantime, i host mine almost 24/7,keep it maintained, if it ever goes down its back up within a hour or so.Why not join mine?

Lol, you know, I must restart my save in your game, and I don't want beat the gym leaders and get all medals again X.X

Nobody said, you had to join my server, its your choice whether you do or not. lol!
Volcomkewl
Volcomkewl
Ultra
Ultra

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Well i havnt seen either of your servers up. Pretty sad to see the decline of PCO
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2008-09-24

http://myspace.com.irlbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jit420 Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:14 pm

A new host is up has no name claims hes hosting 24/7 ima give him a try.

Jit420
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcomkewl Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:46 am

Mine isn't up because i've been having problems with the dream daemon...It keeps saying it has encountered a error whenever i host it over a hour or so, i don't know what's causing it.But thats the reason why it hasn't been up, i hope it will be back up soon.
Volcomkewl
Volcomkewl
Ultra
Ultra

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:11 am

dam byond has to ruin the game lol. well whatever, btw i found out how to hack mw2 so i can boost up to higher prestiges. Volcom you want me to boost you to any prestige?
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcomkewl Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:38 am

Baralai15 wrote:dam byond has to ruin the game lol. well whatever, btw i found out how to hack mw2 so i can boost up to higher prestiges. Volcom you want me to boost you to any prestige?

No, man why would i wanna hack my fav game?Lol i also won't be on like all weekend.
Volcomkewl
Volcomkewl
Ultra
Ultra

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Lol ok, and anyways back to topic. Take this to random
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down