Pokemon Citrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, where I can find the Magnemite? Or other Steel Pokemons?

+5
Volcomkewl
Genestealers
girls man
boom boom
Radioactive
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hey, where I can find the Magnemite? Or other Steel Pokemons? - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey, where I can find the Magnemite? Or other Steel Pokemons?

Post by girls man Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:20 am

wynut

girls man
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-02-03

Back to top Go down

Hey, where I can find the Magnemite? Or other Steel Pokemons? - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey, where I can find the Magnemite? Or other Steel Pokemons?

Post by Genestealers Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:21 am

cuz u dont have nice pokemons i want yet

Genestealers
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by girls man Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:23 am

kk
wenever u want ta trade jus sen a message
i think by then i will have all the pokemon

girls man
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:34 am

Guys, it seems like you've ignored my post on page 4, OUT OF 6.

I'm not trying to be rude here, but since you're both obviously new to forums, when something's been answered on a thread, further replies are no longer needed; it's considered being off-topic and irrelavent. If you want, you can make your own thread about general things on the game, or simply go to the off-topic section and post there.

I'd lock this, but I forgot I'm no longer able to, so hopefully Edie or Mike can do so.
Sky
Sky
Super
Super

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Genestealers Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:25 pm

i didnt ignore your post and im absolutly not new to forums but i chose to read ur post think about it and continu cuz this forum is dead... this is the only topic where people still talk so let them be thats what i say

Genestealers
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4