Pokemon Citrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ - Check this before asking, thank you!

3 posters

Go down

FAQ - Check this before asking, thank you! Empty FAQ - Check this before asking, thank you!

Post by Fint Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:58 am

This post will be updated frequently based on bug reports and questions asked.
Make sure you check this post before asking questions, suggestions can be PM-ed to "Fint"

Q: I logged out and can't log back in right away, what is wrong?
A: Once logged out you can only log back in after 30 sec's

Q: I can't chat, what to do?
A: Just below the chat input is the possibility to select in what channel you want to chat, make sure one of them is selected otherwise nothing you type will show up.

Q: My Pokemon suddenly won't level up anymore, why is that?
A: The server has a lvl limit because the game is not finished yet and will expand in the future
  • Version 1.01.0 - Cap at lvl 30

Q: My screen is black and I can't do anything anymore, how can I fix this?
A: Even though this bug is likely fixed a black screen can occur, leave your character on line for as long as possible and contact "Fint" with as much detail on how you think you got the black screen as well as the location of when it happened

Q: When will I be able to join a League?
A: First you will need access to the League Island, acquire the Rainbow Badge in Celadon. Once a League is held you can access the League by talking to Looker at the entrance.

Q: The server is laggy, can you fix this?
A: The server is host on a remote server, which might experience occasional high traffic. Feel free to donate money so I'm able to upgrade.

Q: I want to support Citrine, how can I do this?
A: By behaving well and helping the community and send new players to the "How to be able to play the game" topic stickied at the "Help Center"

Q: Someone is annoying me and they won't stop!
A: At the top of the screen press "Options" and click on "Ignore", enter their name and enjoy the game.
Fint
Fint
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-09-24

https://pokemoncitrine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FAQ - Check this before asking, thank you! Empty Q: Is there a way to reset your game?

Post by Inushi Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:58 pm

A friend of mine has already started, and would like to use his key but doesn't want his pokemon.
Is there a way to make this happen?

Inushi
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

FAQ - Check this before asking, thank you! Empty Re: FAQ - Check this before asking, thank you!

Post by Sky Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Inushi wrote:A friend of mine has already started, and would like to use his key but doesn't want his pokemon.
Is there a way to make this happen?
This isn't exactly a place to post a question at, but to answer your question; You need to ask the host of the server to delete your savefile.
Shouldn't be too hard.
Sky
Sky
Super
Super

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

FAQ - Check this before asking, thank you! Empty Re: FAQ - Check this before asking, thank you!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum