Pokemon Citrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Website

4 posters

Go down

Forum Website Empty Forum Website

Post by HarvestReaper Tue May 24, 2011 4:41 am

This is just a thought i was having as i looked at some of the topics and this is where my suggestion comes in. My suggestion is to delete a bunch of the topics and things that are on here. Most of them are dated to 2009 and such. The most recent one i saw was May 8th and then two on May 7th. im thinkin most the stuff before May 2011 can be deleted because all that junk.... well its junk, old junk at that.

HarvestReaper
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Forum Website Empty Re: Forum Website

Post by Tenes Fri May 27, 2011 9:15 am

While I have the ability to delete and lock topics. These files all serve a purpose at the moment, and without the authority of Fint I can't go on a deleting rampage. The good news is that most of those 'old' topics are way back, so unless you go trigger happy with previous page...you should be fine.
Tenes
Tenes
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2008-12-21

http://www.trainertenes.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcomkewl Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Well i think having the old topics are good to have, what if someone wants to go look on here to find something about the game? If we delete all of them then they'll have to ask again..and probably again lol. But wosho is right, they do have a purpose, a very important one at that.
Volcomkewl
Volcomkewl
Ultra
Ultra

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenes Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Aye, can't just let myself go trigger happy and start deleting like a mad man, while some probably could be deleted now and serve very little purpose...it would be tedious and tiring for me, by myself to run through the thousands of post to find the ones that serve no purpose as well... I just don't have the time to do that, I'd need each mod and fint helping me to get it done in a timely manner.
Tenes
Tenes
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2008-12-21

http://www.trainertenes.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigersaber Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:24 pm

It's like destroying history! Sad
Tigersaber