Pokemon Citrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faster leveling...

3 posters

Go down

Faster leveling... Empty Faster leveling...

Post by Falcon009 Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Hello,i've been playing your game for a while and i would like to suggest that you might want to speed up the training a little bit,not too much. The reason being that me and my friend(Emo_hero) have been playing for 3 hours and i just now beat the first gym leader and my pokemon are only level ten,also i would appreiate it very much if you would make the trainer's pokemon give more exp than the wild ones just like in the handheld version because it doesnt make sence that a pokemon as strong as mine only gives me 3 while one that is 8 levels below me give mes 32 exp...

Thanks for your time to read this.

(Note:I fail at grammer Cool )

Falcon009
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Faster leveling... Empty Re: Faster leveling...

Post by Tenes Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:24 am

1. At the moment you can only reach Level 30 max with your pokemon, if it is sped up, you reach the end faster and get bored...which is stupid.

2. You spend more time fighting wild pokemon, the game is balanced...Trainer battles get better as time goes by.
Tenes
Tenes
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2008-12-21

http://www.trainertenes.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon009 Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:42 am

Oh,well i guess the first thing you mention makes sence. I should have looked that up but i know you battle wild pokemon more that is why the trainer's pokemon should give more exp because not only are they stronger but they are also supposed to be smarter because they are "trained" i don't know what you think of that but that is just my logic on the case but anyways thanks for clearing that out for me.

Falcon009
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Fint has lowered trainer experience so people dont grind of off them for just experience and leave before the battles over, because that causes many problems that we dont need.
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2008-09-24

http://myspace.com.irlbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum