Pokemon Citrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Server

4 posters

Go down

Main Server Empty Main Server

Post by Tsunayoshi Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Well the day before yesterday, 28 of June, this server which said that it was the Main Server of Pokémon Citrine was on for an hour or so and I was playing in it. The host said that an update was going to happen, to add two more maps to the game it said, and it would take about 5 minutes to finish and the server would be back.
Well it hasn't be on since then so I wanted to know, if you can tell me, when it will probably be on again and if my saved game in there will still be there for me to continue.
I'm new in this game, I know some people host their own server of the game but since it said it was the Main server I was hoping to play it. Another question if I may ask, if the Main server get on again, I hope, will it be like 24hours a week?

Thank you very much, Tsunayoshi aka Falcation~

Last edited by Tsunayoshi on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

Main Server Empty Re: Main Server

Post by Sky Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:49 am

Well the day before yesterday, 28 of June, this server which said that it was the Main Server of Pokémon Citrine was on for an hour or so and I was playing in it. The host said that an update was going to happen, to add to more maps to the game it said, and it would take about 5 minutes to finish and the server would be back.
New map? I'm sure he was lying.
If anything, Fint would of at least informed the members of the forum about this before releasing new content.
Anyways, I have absolutely no idea when the "main server" will come back on, unless you ask someone who knows Visser quite well.

I'm new in this game, I know some people host their own server of the game but since it said it was the Main server I was hoping to play it. Another question if I may ask, if the Main server get on again, I hope, will it be like 24hours a week?

Well welcome to Pokemon Citrine!
Anyways your save on that particular server won't be loss unless Visser has a sudden wipe on his computer or something. Which I doubt that would happen.
For now I guess either wait until his server reappears, or perhaps play on another "trustworthy" server.
Sorry for the lack of info, I honestly don't know him at all.

-Sky(XSky RiderX)

Sky
Sky
Super
Super

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:57 am

A correction: "(...)to add to more maps to the game(...)" I meant to say "(...)to add two more maps to the game(...)" Sorry for the typing error! While I was playing sudden "messages from the host" would appear and it would say "Thank you for playing the Main Server of Pokémon Citrine Online, Fint is working on something as we speak!" I don't really remember what it said correctly about Fint working on but I'm 100% sure the "Thank you for playing the Main Server" and "is working as we speak!" were said. I first played in a server thar was "Hosted by Visser Three or VisserLemon(I can't recall but it had a picture of lemon!)", but this one was like "Hosted by (no byond account name)"
I'll wait till one of these comes on again because I was playing along side with two other friends and we were all in the same position, we all had already defeated Misty's gym, so I'll wait a bit more.

Well putting this behind, thank you very much for the welcome! I just had pass the ice passage in Mt. Moon with my friends, it took me a while to figure out how to pass it and when we reached the exit server down! And when I was wondering what would appear in the next floor. The game certainly is fun and in my opinion the best Pokémon game in Byond!
If you mind could you answer, when can we trade pokémons and is there a Pokémon League in the game or just the 8 gyms?

Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Normal
Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:03 am

A correction: "(...)to add to more maps to the game(...)" I meant to say "(...)to add two more maps to the game(...)" Sorry for the typing error! While I was playing sudden "messages from the host" would appear and it would say "Thank you for playing the Main Server of Pokémon Citrine Online, Fint is working on something as we speak!" I don't really remember what it said correctly about Fint working on but I'm 100% sure the "Thank you for playing the Main Server" and "is working as we speak!" were said. I first played in a server thar was "Hosted by Visser Three or VisserLemon(I can't recall but it had a picture of lemon!)", but this one was like "Hosted by (no byond account name)"
I'll wait till one of these comes on again because I was playing along side with two other friends and we were all in the same position, we all had already defeated Misty's gym, so I'll wait a bit more.
Yeah, I understood what you meant about adding in more mapping.
But still, Fint would of at least informed those who are in the testers roster about adding new content. Seems unnatural.
I might just wait until a moderator logs onto MSN, since he talks to Fint weekly nowadays(or so I've been told). He's a great resource for information on the game.

Well putting this behind, thank you very much for the welcome! I just had pass the ice passage in Mt. Moon with my friends, it took me a while to figure out how to pass it and when we reached the exit server down! And when I was wondering what would appear in the next floor. The game certainly is fun and in my opinion the best Pokémon game in Byond!
Yeah, the ice maze is pretty tricky, but the path to get through will start to become natural as you complete it multiple times.
The game is certainly something special. Though it's unfortunate Fint doesn't have time to work on it like he used to. Oh well!

If you mind could you answer, when can we trade pokémons and is there a Pokémon League in the game or just the 8 gyms?

Trading is already implemented. You must go to the second floor of the Pokémon Center and have 2 individuals sit in a chair in order to begin the process.
Edit: Note: You have a "cap" for trading(unfortunately, it should be higher). Click your most recent badge and it should show all the information(don't mind the level cap(it's 30)).
As for the Pokémon League; You might want to read this for the latest information on what Fint plans on doing for Pokemon Leagues.
And lastly about the gym badges; There was(and still might be) going to be more gyms and regions to explore through. But due to Fint's inactivity, it might be on a huge hiatus(delay).

-Sky(XSky RiderX)
Sky
Sky
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:14 am

Trading is already implemented. You must go to the second floor of the Pokémon Center and have 2 individuals sit in a chair in order to begin the process.
Edit: Note: You have a "cap" for trading(unfortunately, it should be higher). Click your most recent badge and it should show all the information(don't mind the level cap(it's 30)).

Yeah, like me and my friends were trying to trade but it would always "x" player doesn't have experience enough. So we have to reach a certain level to be able to perform a trade?

Well it's a pity Fint doesn't have time but it would be really cool if new regions were added! Lets hope he gains some time to make and add them!

One again thank you very much! Tsunayoshi aka Falcation~
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Normal
Normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:22 am

Yeah, like me and my friends were trying to trade but it would always "x" player doesn't have experience enough. So we have to reach a certain level to be able to perform a trade?

Not really a certain level. Let's say you have 3 badges, and your friend has 4.
Since having 3 badges has a trade cap of 11(I think) and having 4 badges has a trade cap of 14(I think), your friend can't trade YOU anything whose levels are higher than your level cap(11), but YOU can trade him anything whose levels are below HIS level cap(14). Same goes vise versa.

I'm sure that's how it works.

-Sky(XSky RiderX)
Sky
Sky
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcomkewl Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:49 am

And i still don't understand why people use that after their sentence we can already see your name!No need to repeat it!xD
Volcomkewl
Volcomkewl
Ultra
Ultra

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:03 am

Volcomkewl wrote:And i still don't understand why people use that after their sentence we can already see your name!No need to repeat it!xD

It's a signature. I'm starting to do that with my posts.

-Sky(XSky RiderX)
Sky
Sky
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigersaber Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:26 am

And it looks more formal AND mature! Very Happy

I always do that in Battlefield too! Very Happy Not quite the same, but...

I always shout one of my mottos (according to the map) into that chat! E.g. On Tobruk: Stand Beside Or Step Aside, NightHawk on the Frontline! Wink

Just this is exactly the opposite of Sky's signature... Mine's less formal AND mature! XD XD XD

Tigersaber
Tigersaber
Master
Master

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcomkewl Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Yours is more infomational cause its telling people that your on the frontline lol
Volcomkewl
Volcomkewl
Ultra
Ultra

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down