Pokemon Citrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

self managed tournaments

3 posters

Go down

self managed tournaments Empty self managed tournaments

Post by J-Rooc Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:27 am

If people wanted to have tournaments posted here you should make a separate category, and include a stick with a set format/how you should probably organize

For example:Somebody starts a topic for a small tourney, he posts the min/max levels, how many people, AND what time they shoule generally be on to battle so they can manage tiem better and not fail as easily, and people post saying they want to join with what pokemon and their levels. when its time for two people to battle they just message each other when / if their both on and BOTH message the organizer.

J-Rooc
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

self managed tournaments Empty Re: self managed tournaments

Post by Tenes Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:19 am

Easily solved and done, go to General In Topic for Citrine posting, open up a topic that says. J-Rooc's Tournament...Set it up how you want to...using a typical tournament bracket PDF thing and filling in the blanks...Put it on photobucket or another sharing area, put it on there, the end...you can do it yourself, don't need us to do the work.
Tenes
Tenes
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2008-12-21

http://www.trainertenes.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:41 pm

I remember i was going to try and do something like this but it was really unpopular with some people so i didnt go through with it.... but good luck anyways.
Baralai15
Baralai15
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2008-09-24

http://myspace.com.irlbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down